Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Ultrasound Pictures....

We had an all day scrap-booking fund raiser for the Cacoon Women's Shelter today at the church. When I got home, the kids wanted to look at their books. So I got out their baby scrap books, and let everyone look at them. Me and the kids sat on the couch, and they opened them up. Of course, to start the books, I have all of the U/S pics. I told them "these are pictures of when you were still in mommy's belly!" I hear a big Pause then Dylan says "eeeeewwwwww that's disgusting!!!" Then while I'm trying to explain to him what was what, Abbey starts to cry! I looked over at her to ask her what was wrong, and see that she has her eyes covered and when I asked what was wrong, she said "I Don't Want To See It!!!" It was all so funny. They finally all got over it, and looked at the rest of their books and enjoyed it.

No comments: