Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Trip to the ZOO!!!

Today I surprised the kids by taking them to the zoo! They've been talking about the zoo constantly lately, and today was so nice, and it's free! (we have a pass) So we went and got Jill to go with us, and went to the zoo. Not too far in, they were all still very excited about being there, but Trevor said to me, "I am SOOO happy!" Then later, when we were all getting tired, and ready to head home, Trevor said to me, "MOM, you're a Gee-nis!!" (meaning a Genius) I said, "why? because we came to the zoo?" and he said "YES!!!" Too cute. After we looked at the Rhinos, which is one of their very favorite things, I said to them for about the fourth time, "come on guys, lets go see the elephants!" and Dylan said "ok, ok, for Pete's Sake!" ROFL They are too funny. We had ALOT of fun. It was a good day. Before we left, we went to get cotton candy, another thing they (especially Trevor) had been asking for since they knew we were going. Dylan and Abbey decided they wanted Ice Cream instead, so they got a twist cone, and Trevor got cotton candy. About half way home, we looked back at Trevor, and he was sound asleep with his sun glasses on, and Blue all over his little face from the cotton candy. Then not long after that, Dylan and Abbey with chocolate all over them, were conked out too! A good day......A good day.....

No comments: