Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Friday, May 12, 2006

This and That

I haven't written in a while, but there's been plenty of silly stuff happening. Today for instance, Dylan saw all of my "meds" and said "mommy!! is this ALL your medicine???" and I said "yes, it is!" and he said in this loud and funny voice "WOW, that must be BAD for a Bandaid!!" Not sure what that meant, unless it meant that because I had all these meds, I didn't need a band aid, or what?! But it was hilarious. And I'll tell ya, I'd rather have a band aid. LOL
Trevor has SUCH a good, no , GREAT memory!! That boy has been bringing up all sorts of things I thought were long forgotten. Today he went with me to run errands. It was his turn. (they've all been taking turns with going running around with mommy) And as we drove past the hospital he said "Mommy, that's where the dr. is, right?" and he talked about how they gave him milk with a cow on the box when he was there,and how the dr.s took him into a room and fixed his arm. He's getting the time he broke his arm and when he was there with RotaVirus mixed up, but it was all close to the same time. Then he showed me a mark on his arm that was left there by the IV when he was in the hospital...................OVER A YEAR AGO!!!
Abbey, the princess, we've been doing things with her hair. I've been putting her hair in a bunch of little braids, and she wears them like that for a day, then the next day we take them out, and she has "fluffly poofy" hair. Well, the other day when we first did it, she went to show her daddy, and turned around all proud like and said "daddy, how do you like my braces??" LOL

No comments: