Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Crimson Chin

On Monday May 8th, we had an eventful evening. To include a trip to the ER. UGH Abbey and the boys decided to climb up on the posts of the beds and swing back and forth. Abbey unfortunately lost her balance and crashed CHIN first on the floor. I thought for sure it was broken when she turned down a piece of gum. That's just CRAZY!! She NEVER turns down a piece of GUM!!! So, we went to the ER me and her, and got some "pictures" taken, and she got to ride in a wheelchair to do it so that was thrilling, all to find out she was A-OK. shwew! It looked pretty nasty though. It was all red and swollen, and I called her the Crimson Chin, which is a sometimes character on a cartoon that they watch. So Exciting!

No comments: