Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Caroling

Tonight we went caroling. I invited the different churches in town to come with us. Several from the Methodist church came, and a couple of my friends from the Lutheran church came. That along with the crowd from our church, we had a really great group. It was SO much fun. We covered a lot of territory, and got really cold, but it was fun!! The Trio stuck it out for most of the trip, but started to get really tired after the Care Center. So, I called Wade to come get them, and he and Dave came and picked up them and anyone else ready to quit. The rest of us trudged on to the trailer park.
We headed back then to get some hot chocolate or coffee and some cookies and goodies. It was a great time. I don't know why they haven't invited the other churches in the past, but I'm glad we did. I will continue to do so in the future. Everyone had so much fun.

No comments: