There was an error in this gadget

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Boob-A-Rings and Other Things!

I've recently decided - with a little nudge from a friend that I'm going to write a book. Im going to write my "story" like I've wanted to and needed to for a LONG time. I've seriously felt that God is even calling me to do such a thing! Do you all realize that when I was 12 I envisioned myself having twins someday, I desired to be a pastors wife someday AND I had my very first piece of writing published with the Nazarene Church. At the time, I never realized so many meaningful moments were happening right under my nose. Of course I was still a child so at that point it was all just a bunch of dreams to me. Little did I realize that God was preparing my heart for the things to come many many years and tears later.
I've also decided I really need to start a new blog that maybe not everyone close to me needs to know about. Once in a while a girl just needs to vent but this blog is not the place.....this is mostly about my babies - so I will leave you with this - Dave gave the kids each a little toy today. The boys each had some "action figures" and Trevor let me know that his guys had some weapons/toys and one guy even had a BOOB-A-RING!

No comments: