Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Boob-A-Rings and Other Things!

I've recently decided - with a little nudge from a friend that I'm going to write a book. Im going to write my "story" like I've wanted to and needed to for a LONG time. I've seriously felt that God is even calling me to do such a thing! Do you all realize that when I was 12 I envisioned myself having twins someday, I desired to be a pastors wife someday AND I had my very first piece of writing published with the Nazarene Church. At the time, I never realized so many meaningful moments were happening right under my nose. Of course I was still a child so at that point it was all just a bunch of dreams to me. Little did I realize that God was preparing my heart for the things to come many many years and tears later.
I've also decided I really need to start a new blog that maybe not everyone close to me needs to know about. Once in a while a girl just needs to vent but this blog is not the place.....this is mostly about my babies - so I will leave you with this - Dave gave the kids each a little toy today. The boys each had some "action figures" and Trevor let me know that his guys had some weapons/toys and one guy even had a BOOB-A-RING!

No comments: