Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Monday, August 02, 2010

What is the meaning of this? And who is T.A.D. anyway?

OK, first of all, to anyone who may not know, T.A.D. stands for the triplets names. Trevor, Abbey and Dylan. T.A.D or TADpoles, is how we refer to them in cards, letters and sometimes when I'm too lazy to call out all three names for supper! So, that's where T.A.D.ay in the Life comes from - kinda like Ta Da! a day in the life! get it? get it? ;)

Ok, anyway, I just wanted to explain that and explain that this blog is in NO WAY meant to be a ministry or serious blog. If you're looking for that, you need to go to my website www.juliestaiger.com The only ministering you will get here is most likely to be to your funny bone! However, there are times when I will post something serious or touching that has taken place, so you never know. Out of the mouths of babes, right?

This blog is full of fun stories about my kiddos, and silly things we do, or sometimes touching stories that will bring a tear to the ole' eye. It's like a HUGE love letter from Me to Them!
I invite you to read along and enjoy with me some of the crazy things that go on in our household and reminisce over some memories of the trio growing up. (I've been here for quite a while, so feel free to read the archives!)

Thanks for being here and joining me in my tribute to the three most amazing kids I know! TAD!

Enjoy!!!

No comments: