There was an error in this gadget

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

An 'Incident'

I had to chuckle today! The kids and I were driving down the road, and all of a sudden, Dylan says (ever so seriously); "I believe there must have been an Incident back there at that park!"

It was all I could do to not bust out laughing at how he said it! He was SO serious, and I didn't even know he KNEW the word "Incident!" LOL

I asked him why he thought that, and he said, "Well, there was a man with a mask on and he had a great big round tube that was sucking stuff up!"

I don't know WHAT the man at the park was doing, but my son was right! No matter what it was, it was "An Incident!"

1 comment:

AmyBarkerPhoto said...

LOL That's great!!! What a 'grown up' young man!