Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Kid's, er um Dylan Says the Darndest Things!

First of all, I need to tell you that my kids LOVE glow sticks. They particularly love the bracelet ones. As a matter of fact, they ask for one every night, it's sort of like their night lights. (I can buy a pack of 15 of them for $1 at the Dollar Tree)
Dylan likes to be "tickle rubbed" with his. I'll rub it up and down his arm and over his face, and it tickles, yet feels good, ya'll know what I mean? Sort of like when kids like getting their backs rubbed lightly. Anyway, my arm was getting tired last night of doing this, so I quit, but then I absentmindedly was rubbing it against my hand and watching TV. All of a sudden, Dylan looks at me, looks at the glow stick and says "Mom, get your own!" LOL
THEN tonight, Trevor was talking about how the medicine I gave him last night didn't help his stuffy nose. I told him I'd have to give it to him earlier tonight, so hopefully he'd sleep better. Dylan asked what we were talking about and I told him that we were talking about getting Trevor's nose unstuffed. And he said "well, mines not stuffy," as I was leaving the room, and I said "I know, we're talking about Trevor's nose." and he followed me and said "well, mom, if mine gets stuffy, I just pick my stuffy out!!" and demonstrated this by picking his nose. I just laughed, and because it's a lost cause telling that boy to NOT pick his nose, I just said - "well, just make sure you wash your hands when you're done," and thought the conversation was over. OH NO. Dylan took his finger out and said "but mom, there's no stuffy on it!!" And I said, "Ok, well if you get some stuffy on your finger, make sure you wash it!" ROFL
KIDS!

No comments: